Affordable and on demand
Run one small file alone or lots of large files together. BIS Cloud is software as a service (SaaS) by subscription. Object classification routines are coming soon.
Results in minutes
Default parameters produce a selection of results right away. From there specify new parameters with an optional command file. The emphasis is scientific automation.
Plugs into any workflow
Files go in and files come out. Using Dropbox as a container, drag files in by hand or automate with your own scripts. BIS Cloud sees the files in Dropbox and processes them. The output is TIF images, shapefiles, and a CSV of object statistics.
- Web-upload a file
- BIS Cloud processes it with defaults
- Receive an email to download the results
- View 'lineup' thumbnail, import to GIS
Try BIS Cloud
- BIS Cloud shares a private Dropbox folder
- Copy one or more images to the folder
- Results appear in that folder. Repeat.
- Includes Full Access web-uploads
- For research and site analysis - Pay Online
- For cluster install on Linux, Windows, etc.
- Includes Python source code of API
- Academic license covers a room/cluster
- Perfect for high throughput workflows
- Your product requests are prioritized
Note: Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.